Cabinet Close (sstc)
A well presented 3 bedroom, 3 storey town house, located within easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities. The property further benefits from en-suite facilities, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen/diner and an en-bloc garage. A full internal inspection is advised. NHBC Cover Until December 2017.
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Lounges 1
- Price: £200,000
We are pleased to offer for sale this modern and well presented 3 storey home, located within close proximity to Dereham town centre with NHBC cover until December 2017.
In brief, the internal accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner and lounge. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. On the second floor, there is also a landing area, master bedroom and en-suite shower room.
Coupled with this accommodation, the property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. Outside, there is an enclosed rear garden and an en-bloc garage and parking space.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
External entrance door opening to the front aspect, staircase rising to the first-floor landing, radiator, telephone point, door to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Kitchen / Diner 16′ x 6′ 2″ max ( 4.88m x 1.88m max )
A range of modern wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks, built-in double oven and gas hob with chimney style extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 14′ 5″ x 12′ 11″ ( 4.39m x 3.94m )
Two radiators, television and telephone points, UPVC window to the side aspect, UPVC patio style doors with side panels opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, UPVC bow window overlooking the side aspect, further UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door to:
Bedroom 2 12′ 11″ x 12′ 5″ ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 11′ 1″ x 6′ 4″ ( 3.38m x 1.93m )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, panelled bath, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, door to:
Master Bedroom 12′ 11″ x 11′ 8″ max + recess ( 3.94m x 3.56m max + recess )
(Sloping ceiling) Dressing area, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, telephone point, loft access, four Velux style windows overlooking the rear aspect, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, elongated shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC Dorma window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property, there is a slate garden area with a paved pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, enclosed by panelled fencing. A gate to the side leads to the front of the terrace, rear car parking space and en-bloc garage.
En-Bloc Garage 16′ 11″ x 9′ 10″ max ( 5.16m x 3.00m max )
Up and over door, pitched roof.
The vendor informs us that there is an annual service and maintenance charge for the communal areas within this development, which is currently approximately £176.01. This is subject to annual review. Further details can be obtained from the vendor’s solicitor at the time of purchase.
DEREHAM is an expanding market town, situated about 16 miles from Norwich. It has amenities including a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches, doctors, dentists and sport and leisure activities. There are regular bus services to nearby towns and villages.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed down Church Street and bear left at Bishop Bonners Cottage. Continue along onto Mary Unwin Road and to the t-junction. Turn right onto Baxters Row and proceed into Southend. Take the left hand turn into Jentique Close and continue along. Bear right onto Cabinet Close and the property can be found on the left-hand side, identified by our William H Brown “For Sale” board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing on the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Request a Viewing
Please complete the form below to send us a message. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible.